How can I buy Bitcoin and other crypto?
Everything you need to know about where to purchase Bitcoin and other crypto!
How do I buy crypto in Qadirah?
You can buy and sell crypto directly in Qadirah! If you need a wallet to buy and sell crypto, you can download Qadirah here.
Depending on your region and local crypto regulations, several third-party fiat API providers are available.
You can buy and sell crypto in Qadirah using MoonPay.
MoonPay is available in over 160 countries and 47 US states. MoonPay has 61 cryptocurrencies available for purchase globally and 29 cryptocurrencies available for purchase in the US.
With MoonPay, you can complete your purchase using a credit or debit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, or by linking your bank account (only available in select countries).
To buy crypto in Qadirah with MoonPay, and see supported jurisdictions, please visit: How do I buy crypto using MoonPay in Qadirah?
To sell crypto in Qadirah with MoonPay, and see which locations are supported, please visit: How do I sell crypto using MoonPay in Qadirah?
You can buy crypto in Qadirah using Ramp.
Ramp makes it simple to buy crypto with cash in over 140 countries and 35 US states. You can use Ramp to buy BTC, ETH, SOL, and 24 other cryptocurrencies.
With Ramp, you can complete your purchase using a credit or debit card, Apple Pay (except for the US), or by linking your bank account (only available in select countries).
To get started with Ramp, and see supported locations, please visit: How do I buy crypto using Ramp in Qadirah?
If you’re a US customer, you can buy crypto in Qadirah using Sardine.
Sardine is available in Qadirah Web3 Wallet and Mobile, throughout most of the US.
To learn more about buying crypto in Qadirah with Sardine, visit: How do I buy crypto using Sardine in Qadirah?
What are the pros and cons of buying crypto in Qadirah?
Qadirah offers you the option of buying crypto through MoonPay, Ramp, and Sardine. To understand how to control your wealth, it’s important to know the advantages and disadvantages of the platforms you choose.
Here are the pros and cons of buying crypto in Qadirah using MoonPay, Ramp, or Sardine.
What are the pros?
Buying crypto in Qadirah has many benefits. Here are some of the pros:
- Convenient to use. You can buy crypto in a few easy steps.
- Quick access. You can access your crypto in minutes rather than wait the 5-7 day holding period required in most centralized exchanges.
- Large crypto selection. MoonPay, Ramp, and Sardine offer all the most popular assets and more.
- Available in many locations. Between MoonPay, Ramp, and Sardine, you can buy crypto on 6 continents in over 150 countries and territories.
- Control and trust. You have full control over the crypto you buy as soon as it hits your wallet. As a self-custody wallet, Qadirah gives you full control over these funds through your 12-word secret recovery phrase and private keys. Because your funds aren’t held on a third-party centralized exchange, there is no risk of losing your funds through a hack, bankruptcy, or government regulation.
- Complete transparency. Centralized exchanges can move their customer’s funds around and control which assets are listed on their platforms. This can lead to potential conflicts of interest and a lack of transparency. With Qadirah, you always know where your crypto is. Your wallet is a window into the decentralized and distributed ledger of your asset, i.e., the blockchain.
What are the cons?
Now let’s go over the cons:
- You have to manage your 12-word secret recovery phrase and private keys. With great power comes great responsibility. You are responsible for keeping your private keys and 12-word phrase safe.
- Possibly higher fees. For the convenience of being able to interact with your funds in minutes, and to avoid the 5-7 day holding period in most centralized exchanges, Ramp, Sardine, and MoonPay’s fees might be higher. You also have to pay the network transaction fee to send the crypto to your self-custody wallet.
- Identity verification process. At a minimum, you need to provide basic identifying information. For larger and more frequent purchases, further verification steps that include additional documentation may be required.
For more information about centralized exchanges and the differences between them and Qadirah, please see our article: What are centralized exchanges?
Why is Buy & Sell Crypto unavailable in my location?
The Buy & Sell Crypto feature is only available in supported locations. If you see a message that it is unavailable in your location, you might live in an unsupported region.
If you think this is an error, please reach out to Qadirah Support for help: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re not able to buy or sell crypto in Qadirah, you can check out other options below.
Where else can I buy or sell crypto for fiat?
All exchanges and services listed below are third-party platforms that are not affiliated with Qadirah. As such, Qadirah cannot guarantee the performance of their products/services or that the steps shown and the information provided will always be accurate.
Coinbase is a centralized exchange where you can go through KYC to purchase Bitcoin (BTC) and other cryptocurrencies:
Coinbase can be accessed in over 32 countries. You can find the full list of countries Coinbase supports here: www.coinbase.com/global.
If Coinbase is unavailable for you, you may want to try one of the following centralized exchanges:
- https://cash.app/bitcoin (US)
- https://gemini.com/ (US)
- https://bullbitcoin.com/ (CAN)
- https://netcoins.ca/ (CAN)
- https://bitcoin.com.au/ (AUS)
- https://www.coinjar.com/au/ (AUS)
- https://www.kraken.com/ (Global)
- https://www.binance.com/ (Global)
- https://www.bitfinex.com/ (Global)
- https://www.bitstamp.net/ (Global)
- https://btcdirect.eu/en-gb (EU)
- https://anycoindirect.eu/ (EU)
- https://www.luno.com/ (Africa / Asia)
Are there alternatives to centralized exchanges?
If a centralized exchange is not something you’re interested in using, there are other services that can connect buyers to sellers in a peer-to-peer (P2P) system:
Bitcoin ATMs are another option for buying Bitcoin (BTC).
With over 36,000 ATMs around the world, you can expect each ATM to work slightly differently, but you can usually visit an ATM in person to buy Bitcoin with your debit card, credit card, or cash.
Although Bitcoin is the most widely available crypto, many Bitcoin ATMs will also allow you to purchase other cryptocurrencies, such as Ethereum (ETH) and Litecoin (LTC).
Depending on the Bitcoin ATM provider, these machines generally allow you to scan your wallet’s address via a QR code.
On the other hand, some machines dispense what’s called a printed paper wallet. In this case, you’d use your wallet to “sweep” the funds from the paper wallet’s private key into your wallet.
For more information on finding a specific Qadirah address, please see this Knowledge Base article: How do I receive crypto?
For more information on importing or sweeping funds from a paper wallet, please see this article: How do I import/sweep a private key?
To check if there is a Bitcoin ATM in your area, please visit Coin ATM Radar.
Questions? Need more assistance? Send us an email at email@example.com. We promise quick human help!