How do I buy crypto using Ramp in Qadirah?
Everything you need to know about buying crypto in Qadirah using Ramp!
In this article:
- What is Ramp?
- Which cryptocurrencies are available for purchase through Ramp?
- How do I buy crypto with Ramp?
- What payment types can I use with Ramp?
- How do I select a third-party fiat API provider?
- What are the fees for buying crypto with Ramp?
- How do I find my Ramp order ID?
- Why isn’t my order going through?
- What are the KYC limits for using Ramp?
- Which countries is Ramp available in?
- Which US states is Ramp available in?
- How do I contact Ramp support?
What is Ramp?
Ramp is a payment system that makes it simple to buy crypto.
Now you can buy crypto using Ramp directly in Qadirah! Your Qadirah wallet connects to Ramp so that you can buy crypto quickly with your credit or debit card.
Looking to sell crypto? You can see our guide here: How do I sell crypto using MoonPay in Qadirah?
Ramp is a third-party platform. As such, Qadirah cannot guarantee the performance of its products/services or that the steps shown and the information provided will always be accurate.
Which cryptocurrencies are available for purchase through Ramp?
You can purchase these cryptocurrencies using Ramp:
Some assets may be unavailable for purchase in your region due to market conditions, as well as local laws and regulations.
These assets are not available for purchase in the US:
- Basic Attention Token (BAT)
- Decentraland (MANA)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
- PAX Gold (PAXG)
- Polkadot (DOT)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Stellar Lumens (XLM)
- Tezos (XTZ)
Selling is currently unavailable with Ramp, but it is available with MoonPay. To learn more about selling crypto with MoonPay, visit: How do I sell crypto using MoonPay in Qadirah?
For more information about choosing a third-party fiat API provider, jump to: How do I select a third-party fiat API provider?