How do I swap crypto using the in-app exchange?
Swap crypto in Exodus: A walkthrough on how you can swap one asset for another using Exodus on your computer or mobile device!
How much can I swap?
There are a lot of assets available to swap in Exodus. However, it’s important to note that there is a minimum amount and a maximum amount you can swap.
Our third-party exchange API providers set floating minimums and maximums on their orders so that they can be sure all customers will be able to make their swaps.
These limits are determined according to several factors such as the liquidity of the assets you want to swap, as well as market conditions at the time of the swap.
However, there is no limit on the number of times you can swap, so you can do as many maximum swap as you would like.
How do I swap assets on Mobile?
- a) MIN: swap the minimum amount the exchange will allow
- b) HALF: swap half of your balance
- c) ALL: swap all of your balance
- d) Enter an exact amount of crypto or fiat currency
To change your fiat currency, please see this article.
How do I swap assets on Desktop?
- Select an amount by entering a value in crypto or fiat.
- MIN: swap the minimum amount the exchange will allow.
- HALF: swap half of your balance.
- ALL: swap all of your balance.